2 Desember 2022 - 3 Desember 2022
08:00 - 16:45
The 1st Indonesia-France International Scientific Meeting (IFISM) held by Continuing Medical Education (Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Indonesia – FKUI) calls for participants from multidisciplinary fields to discuss research based on the One Health approach in Vector Borne Diseases. The event will be held in hybrid on December 2nd and 3rd, 2022. Don’t miss out the event and register online now!
The French Indonesian International Scientific Meeting will offer the opportunity for well-known experts to share their research on the One Health approach in Vector Borne Diseases and discuss about it. Organized by FKUI and CIRAD, the event is held in collaboration with many French and Indonesian institutions: French Embassy to Indonesia – Institut français d’Indonésie (IFI), Kemenkes, BRIN, and University of Montpellier.
Designed with a One Health approach, the meeting will notably tackle topics such as dengue, malaria, Japanese encephalitis. Here is a quick overview of the program (full program below):
Friday, December 2nd 2022: 08:00-11:20 (WIB)
Opening Ceremony and Plenary Session
Friday, December 2nd 2022: 13:00-14:40 (WIB)
- Dengue: From research to clinical implementation.
- Fighting Dengue is a Never Ending Story.
Friday, December 2nd 2022: 15:00-16:40 (WIB)
- Re-Emerging of Malarial Diseases: Update Strategies.
- Bacterial & Parasitic Vector Borne Diseases.
Saturday, December 3rd 2022: 08:00-10:00 (WIB)
- Dengue in the midst of COVID19 Pandemic: How to overcome in the community?
- Japanese encephalitis: A zoonosis and a mosquito-borne flaviviral disease.