L’INSTITUT FRANÇAIS D’INDONÉSIE RECRUITS A PROJECT OFFICER FOR SCIENTIFIC CULTURE & COMMUNICATION ATTACHED TO THE COOPERATION DEPARTMENT FOR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Placed under the hierarchical authority of the Scientific and Technological Attaché, you will work in close collaboration with science and technology communication manager in a team of 4 people.
You will be assigned the following missions:
To take part in the second edition of the book of scientific cooperation
- To contact researchers for information or iconography,
- To have the project files translated (ensure coordination with professional translator),
- To implement project files on InDesign,
- To contact possible partners/sponsors for supporting the book printing,
- To integrate the book into the website.
To update the website and the digital archives
- To update the presentation documents of the department,
- To create and to update the statistics of events and of the main projects of the department,
- To participate in the animation of the website via the writing of portraits or news.
Simultaneously with these two main tasks, you will also assist the science and technology communication manager by:
- Contacting possible partners/sponsors for supporting the projects of the department,
- Organizing the selection of candidates for “La semaine des jeunes talents scientifiques”,
Outside meetings are to be expected during the mission for finding partners and for promoting the actions above.
- Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Excel and Word software
- Excellent knowledge of English and Indonesian,
- Rigor and speed of execution,
- Easy to communicate and good team spirit,
- Able to work independently,
- Quick learning,
- Curiosity and interest for scientific mediation
- A minimum of 2 years of experiences in similar position
- The position is to be filled on 15 July 2018
- 40 hours / week
- Localisation : IFI – Jl. M.H. Thamrin, n°20
- Monthly pay: 5 090 894 IDR + 655.000 IDR (transportation allowance)
The candidates whose background and qualifications correspond to the job profile are invited to send a curriculum vitae and a motivation letter (both written in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 10 July 2018.